The Medill IMC Curriculum
A deep dive into consumer understanding
Earn the degree that immerses you in consumer insights and human connection. Develop your expertise through hands-on experience, with guidance from marketing leaders at top companies. By completing your studies online, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of integrated marketing communications on your schedule, from anywhere in the world.
At Medill, you have the opportunity to tailor your coursework to your goals and interests by choosing 10 electives in your 13-course program. We continually update our curriculum to adapt to the rapidly changing marketing communications marketplace, so you will always be on top of the latest innovations in the field.
The program is designed for busy working professionals, with this structure:
- 13 units
- Three core courses
- 10 electives
- Four quarters per year
- Program can be completed in less than two years
- Hybrid program: complete coursework online or include on-site classes in your curriculum
- Every online course holds one two-hour, synchronous session each week
- One opportunity to start per year: September
- A STEM-designated program
Core Courses (1 unit each)
IMC Strategic Process
Electives (1 unit each; choose 10)
Elective course options are subject to change.